Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm OK...Most of the Time

     I have become much more at home with myself.  I think Popeye said it best when he said "I yam what I yam."  It is a great feeling to finally know who you are, or at least well on your way to that place of knowing.  I will never be "there" but it is a good feeling knowing where I am at right now. The "me" that is now is far happier than the "me" that was.
     Don't get me wrong.  There is a lot of room for me to grow and that growth will never stop.  One thing is for certain and that is to keep on giving.  This is not a giving to meet the expectations of or to please others. It is also not giving in just to avoid a confrontation. This  is giving to make others happy within reason and with little or no motivation on my part.
     I know in the last two posts I have been a little self reflective.  My humor has really not come out, but I feel that I had to share this with you.  Thank you for being with me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment