Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Silly Questions

     I love people.  One of my favorite things about people is that they do some strange things.  It adds to the spice of life and we all do it.  Here is my testimony that this is true and it involves me. OK, you can ask if this is something new and we all know this is not rare with me.  I do some strange things, but I enjoy life.
     I was going to have coffee with my son.  Our time was especially early this particular morning so I wanted him to be ready at 6:45 A.M. Normally he is not up when I call to see if he is awake.  I called, and he answered the phone.
       "Hi Dad." he said when he answered the phone.
      Are you ready?  Here it comes, and if you are not thinking about this you might miss this. This was my answer.
      "Hi Zack, are you awake?"  I asked him.  I think my asnwer speaks volumes and I will let you think about it a bit.    

No comments:

Post a Comment