Saturday, January 21, 2012

Technology...Our Friend?

     I am going to admit it.  It seems as though I have admitted to a lot in this blog, but I guess there is a flaw somewhere in my character.  Confession is good for the soul and also makes for some interesting and humorous postings.  It may also come from my Catholic childhood upbringing, which even now influences me.  I feel guilty for a lot of things, many of which I have nothing to do with. 
     I am not picking on Catholics, in fact I am proud that I was brought up as a Catholic.  It still influences me today in a good number of positive ways.  In fact, even though I now attend a Presbyterian Church in the back of my mind I still think of myself as Catholic. If I have offended anyone, it makes me feel so guilty and I apologize.  I hope I have not dug a hole too deep that I cannot get out of it. 
     Since I am in the guilt and apology mode, I must confess to something and apoligize to you for it.  If you are ready, here it comes. I know that the title of today's blog is Technology...Our Friend, but my mind and my ADD went off on a tangent in a completely different direction.  If I have confused you or have offended you or in any way shape or form, made you feel bad or slighted, I feel guilty and want to apologize.  Please accept that heart felt and genuine apology...That felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment