Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Like McArthur, I Have Returned

     A writer needs some time to get away and refresh his or her batteries.  I have decided that I have been away far too long from this blog and am beginning to post again.  It is time again.
     The Sillarian posts were fun.  I enjoyed reaching into the deep recesses of my brain and to some of the most off the wall situations that I could come up with.  I don't know if you enjoyed that turn in my writing, and it will turn up on occassion.  If you didn't get a chuckle out of that series, I won't hold it against you.  I thank you for following me. 
     I am back and will be posting again.  I am refreshed and am excited about the process of writing.  Sit back and keep coming, because here I come.  By the way, Torvac wants me to tell you hello.   

No comments:

Post a Comment