Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Gotta Hurry

     I have got to hurry.  I found my hidden laptop that I brought with me.  The Sillarians don't know a thing about it.  The last time I tried to post without permission I got zapped.  That hurt.
     It wasn't bad actually after getting over the initial shock.  It put me into a sleep-like state in which I was aware of my surroundings and what was going on but was not part of it.  I wondered what was happening, especially when an asian looking gentleman came in that looked a lot like my cardiologist said that I had a 30% blockage in one artery and a 20% blockage in two other arteries.  Were they doing another angiogram or was I just dreaming?  I don't know.  Got to run, I hear footsteps.  Actually, I really don't know if Torvac has feet.  They look like feet, but that could just be a ruse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment