Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sorry...I Was Gone

     I really don't have to apologize, but I will.  Having not posted the last couple of days, I know that I have totally disappointed you.  You trust me and have come to rely on my comments to cheer you up and make your day.  I know that you live for my observations and when I don't give them to you, your day is not complete.  The realization of just how important I am to you has overcome me with a great sense of responsibility and I feel that I have maybe let you down...maybe not.  Sometimes, I overestimate my importance.  OK, what importance?
     Here is the totally undiluted truth.  I was working.  In my hotel...or my small, cheap motel room...the internet didn't work.  I couldn't post.  Are you going to hold that against me?  What more do you want.  Didn't I post Monday morning before I left?  Actually, I am asking you because I truly don't remember if I did or not.  I didn't post yesterday morning because I went to sleep very late and didn't get up in time and circumstances took me out of my normal routine.  Once my routine is broken, its all over...attention deficit you know. 
     The bottom line is this.  I am who I am and I can only do what I can only do.  I am not superhuman, but will promise you that I will do my best given the demands that you place on me.  I truly understand the high demands you place on me.  If I disppointed you, I am truly sorry. Now, let me take my toungue out of my cheek.  

No comments:

Post a Comment