Friday, December 2, 2011

No News Is Good News

     Today I bring you good news.  There is no news, in fact I wasn't going to post today.  I felt that you, my loyal reader would be extremely disappointed in me if I didn't post, so here I am writing.  Since I have no news to share with you, that is good news.
     Think about that for a minute.  I will give you a bit.  In fact, I will give you longer than that.  I am out the door to make my tee time and I am late so take as much time as you need and get back to me.  I realize that it will take longer than others to contemplate what I have just written, but I am in fact OK with that.  Remember, this blog is interactive and is very much sensitive to the needs of you, my reader.
     By now, you have probably figured out today's post.  I will fess up to the fact that I had nothing to write about.  My mind woke up totally blank and not in a state of brilliance.  I know that some of you will say what is so different about that situation, but it's true.  This blog is sort of like when many of us were in college, faced with an essay exam in which your life depended on your getting a good grade.  You did not pay attention in class and have learned absolutely nothing in the class but are faced with the daunting task of passing this particular essay test.  So, you go for it.  You write and write in hopes that the the professor will be totally baffled or that he or she tires of the crap and finds something of brilliance.  Admit it, we have all been there.
     So, with this wonderful observation on life today I have got to get the heck out of here.  I am going to miss my tee time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment