Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Greetings From Sillar...Yah, Right

     I am going to come clean.  You as my readers deserve it.  There is no planet Sillar and there is no Torvac. I have been sitting in my apartment writing this drivel and all this stuff that I have been posting is nothing but CRAP!  My creative juices just haven't been there so I decided to go in a way that I am not proud of.  I am so sorry that I have been deceiving you and if I have created any problems for you.  In this blog, I want to keep the highest standard of integrity....

     "Dave...Dave...uh, what are you doing?"
     "What?  I am doing nothing.  What are you talking about, Torvac?"
     "I can see that you are writing on your laptop.  Now you know that you are not stable enough to do that today."
     "I'm not doing anything.  I am not writing on the computer, Torvac. You know I wouldn't lie to you."
     " OK, Dave let me have the computer."
     "What computer I don't have my laptop and I am not writing anything!"
     "Dave, come on I don't want to get firm."
     "No!  You can't have it."
     "Dave, you know that I don't want to take action."
     "NO, NO!!! You can't have it, its mine and you can't have it.  I have a right to it and you can't have it. NO! NO! You can't have it!  It's mi.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
     This is Torvac, and I want to tell you that I didn't want to do that.  Unfortunately, Dave has had a relapse and has been heavily sedated. He hasn't been hurt and is now resting comfortably.  The Sillarian High Council and the Medical Ministry will reevaluate the situation and will report to you on Dave's condition.  We have his best interests in mind, and want to assure you of his progress after his proceedure.  Sometimes these things happen and we are sure that Dave will be back soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment