Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Deepest Thoughts

    I am going to do something that I very rarely do on my blog.  I am going to share with you my deepest inner thoughts.  Whatever is there and however deep and profound, I am going to share it with you.  Give me a minute so that I can gather my thoughts in order to put them into word.  I truly want you to understand what is going on in my mind and find the words to share those thoughts.  Give me a minute...





     Hold on...I'm thinking.






     I'm still thinking.








     This is hard, I'm going to try to go a little deeper.











It's been a while and still nothing.








     Wow, I am so used up and tired.  That was very difficult.  Here comes what I found in the deepest recesses of my small mind.  Its empty.  My coffee is there in front of me but I haven't finished it.  I know that the coffee thing is getting old.  I promise that in the next blog I won't mention that I haven't had my coffee...or not.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment