Friday, December 23, 2011

Feeling Great!

     I thought that I would give you an update on my health and what is happening with my recuperation.  I am feeling great and have asked the Sillarians when I am going home.  They have informed me that the damage done due to the lunar eclipse was greater than they had thought and they had to use more Formula 409. They had to send Torvac back to Earth to a Wal-mart in Dearbourn, Michigan to get another 100 gallons.  He was tempted to bring back Janitor in a Drum, but the chemical makeup of Janitor in a Drum breaks down in interplanetary flight at light-speed and beyond so he stuck with the 409. 
     The proceedure caused some minor headaches and the Sillarians were a bit concerned about that.  They watched the situation quite closely, giving me massive doses of Dutch Apple Pie and Vanilla Ice Cream. That seemed to do the trick and the headaches went away.  There is a problem with this in that I gained 150 Earth pounds.  The Sillarians said that I would be too heavy for inteplanitary travel, so they have put me on a strict regimin of diet and excercise to loose the weight.  I don't mind the weight lifting, but I do hate cardio. 
     Just a word about the food up here.  It is pretty good, and the Sillarians try to make "Earth" food.  It is just not the same though.  It is very close, but not home.  They haven't got pizza down quite right. 
     I must go now, I am quickly getting tired and the Sillarians don't want me to tax my brain.  That comes later.  They told me that advanced interplanetary quantum physics class comes later.  More on this when it happens.  I don't know what their thinking is on this, I tried to tell them that I flunked junior high algerbra...twice.     

No comments:

Post a Comment