Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tough Decisions Have To Be Made

     In this world that we live in, we have to make some very tough decisions.  That was the case with me today.  The decisions that I had to make today weigh heavy on how the world will function and I am very much aware that if the decisions I make this morning are incorrect, the world will change.  In many cases, the world will just not be the same.  It is in my hands as to whether or not the world is a better place, or spins out of control toward the dark side...do I have to reference that?  Its from Star Wars and John Lucas probably first came up with the idea of the "Dark Side", so there.  Don't sue me John.
     These are the questions that I am wrestling with, and the world is holding its breath as to the answers.  Here they come, are you ready?  You can breathe, I don't want to be the cause of your untimely death so please take a breath.  Make sure you are sitting down though.  I don't want you to faint, fall over and hit yourself on the head and hurt yourself.  If the suspense is killing you, don't let it.  You will be all right. 
     Are you ready for the questions?  Here goes, by the way...How did you sleep last night.  That wasn't fair, was it?  Now I give you the questions, you have been so patient.  Should I make cofee?  Should I clean up the kitchen because it is dirty.   Finally, should I eat that piece of chocolate cake?    Think of it friends, what would happen if I don't make the right decisions.  The world as we know it would end.
     The cofee is made and I am enjoying it.  The kitchen is clean, except for a few pots and pans and I am going to leave the chocolate cake for later, probably for lunch.  You can breathe easy now, the decisions are made.  I don't know the consequences of those decisions, we will just have to wait as the day progresses.
     Wait a minute, circumstances are demanding I make more important decisions.  World, I beg you please don't end because of what actions I must now take.  Should I take a shower, and what should I wear today. 
It is so very hard being in a position of such leadership and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment