Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sorry for the Inconvenience

     I am Torvac from the planet Sillar. I am the innerplanetary robot overseer of the writer of this blog, David.  We have monitored the writings in this blog, and the high council of Sillar has issues with what is happening in David's brain and are dealing with the situation.  This crainial conditon is manifested and expressed in his blog posts.  Yesterday's post was a deciding guidepost as to what actions the High Council will take.  We have decided to evaluate possible treatments so that David can return to a healthier state.  His writings have been suspended until further notice so that the High Council can make an appropriate decision as to solutions and what is best for David.  Please be patient as we all want what is best for David, and we want to assure you that he will return as soon as circumstances permit.  Thank you for your concern and your loyal readership. David will return to this blog soon.



No...No...I don't want to go.  I'm OK.  You don't have to take me there.  Let me work on it, I'll get better.  I promise. Please Torvac, I'm  OK...    

No comments:

Post a Comment