Friday, October 28, 2011

Doctor, Doctor, It Hurts When I Do This...

   My back is still hurting.  I am tired of the pain, and visited Theodore the Magnificent yesterday.  Theodore the Magnificent has a great way of healing about him, however the milage on this Chevrolet (me) is great.  Although he pushes and stretches, works the spine and grunts a lot, the back is still hurting.  Even that gift from the ancient aliens, electronic stimulation does not totally ease the pain.  I am better, and each time Theodore the Magnificent lays his healing hands on my back it does get a little better. 
     It just take a bit longer to get well.  Most of the time, my back responds quite nicely to Theodore the Magnificent's valliant efforts.  There are times that it takes several visits to Theodore the Magnificent to heal the problem.  It has been a very long time since my back has acted up this way, and I knew that it would come. When it gets this bad, I have to supplement with blessed potions to supplement Theodore the Magnificent's wonderful intervention with the pharmaceutical of the gods, ibuprophen.  Don't worry, I can take it with the blessings of Theodore the Magnificent. 
    I plan to take it easy today.  You all know that this may be hard for me, as I have a very full day planned and tomorrow I am going to play golf in Monterey.  Can you overdose on ibuprophen?  I guess I will have to do the muscle stretches that Theodore the Magnificent suggested as his ritual to appease the gods of the spine (Again, I know there are no gods of healing. This is a disclaimer.).  I wish that the pain would finally go away.  It will, but I only hope that it is soon.
     Doctor, Doctor... It hurts when I do this....
     Don't do that.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment