Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Want To...

     I have noticed that there are many people who are blessing me with following my blog.  I am not going to be humorous abouty this post, I will do that in the morning (Pacific Daylight Time).  What I did want to do is to thank all of you who are reading my blog.

To those here in the United States, I want to say thank you very much and I hope you keep enjoying my wiriting.

To those in Germany, I do speak German.  Vielen Dank, meine Damen und Herren.

To those in Italy, I am half Italiean by the way, I say Ciao and Grazie.

To those in the Arabic countries I say Sukrahn (I probably didn't say that right, but I hope you got the idea.)

To those in Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, I say thank you.

To my friends and readers in India, I say...I don't know what I would say in the native languages but I do say thank you very much.

To those in Russia, I say SpasSebo.

To those in Slovakia, I have no idea so I just say thank you.

To those in Australia, G'day Mate and I thank you.

To those Kiwis in New Zealand I say thank you.

To those in Canada, Thank you eh'.  I have been to Canada twice and loved it.  You will be impressed that I know what Loonies and Twonies are and how much they are worth.

I am very grateful that you are reading my blog and I hope that you are enjoyuing it.  For better or for worse, there are more coming and I hope you enjoy them.  I hope that you get a laugh out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment