Tuesday, October 18, 2011

There Is Nothing Like The Smell Of Starbucks In The Morning

     Robert Duval said in Apocalypse Now, "There is nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning."  OK, I admit I like the smell of JP-5 jetfuel as it is being burned in a jet engine but I want to get away from my warlike roots and take a bit more peaceful direction to that thought.  Its morning here in wonderful Central California and I have not been awake for very long.  Enough with this creative drivel, I need my coffee!
     I planned this post to be a lot longer than this, but it is off to Starbuck's to sip the nectar of the gods.  I can smell it form here, literally a mile away from my nearest Starbuck's.  By the way, who would have thought that I would be paying $1.65 for a stupid cup of coffee.  I guess my answer would be oh well, they got me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment