Sunday, October 30, 2011

Why Didn't I Think Of That?

     As may writer's do, I got up this morning only to stare at a blank screen.  Wanting to write something clever and informative, my brain was completely void of any creative thought.  Thank God for MSN.  It provided the needed inspiration to create something that truly is important to our society and will change the world forever.  I don't know about changing the world forever... you decide. Remember, this blog is interactive and demands your participation. 
     It seems as though, as reported by MSN, that some guy put a mini-cam--do they still use the word mini--on his dog's collar and the video feed is going viral.  By the way, I am impressed with myself that I know the meaning of viral as it relates to the internet.  Up until a few months ago, I thought you took a flu shot for something that was going viral.  As you have probably discovered, my mind goes off on tangents and I guess that this bit on viral is one of those occassions, so I will get back now to my original thought.  This guy that put the camera on his dog's collar is going to make a ton of money off this.  I am not talking about enough money to buy a pizza and a six pack.  We are talking about major money, probably enough to send his six kids to Harvard through their MBA program and still have enough money to buy a small island.  Such a simple idea. 
    I have two dogs.  They stay at the house alone during the day.  I am sure that they get into a lot of trouble and their little "doggie" lives are not boring. When my smallest dog, a chihuahua who thinks he is a dalmation, chases out to bark at the big Siberian Huskie next door, or when he chases our cat it is truly a scream. I could be the one that could be making twice the fortune, and maybe buy a small Caribean island. Why didn't I think of putting a camera on my two dogs.  I could maybe make twice as much.  My kids are grown and I don't have to pay for college, but I do have a couple of weddings to pay for.  That may cost more than Harvard. If I put the cameras on the dog's collars and post their antics on the internet to go viral,
    

No comments:

Post a Comment