Friday, October 21, 2011

Stupid Things I Have Done (Or About To Do)

     I have done a lot of stupid things in my life.  We all have.  In my last post, I talked about how getting older and more experienced requires a good amount of courage and wisdom.  I ask you this question.  Is doing the wise thing always the fun thing to do? 
     Today, I have decided to suspend wisdom.  My back is hurting.  I haven't played golf in a long time due to my recent surgery and my back went out a couple of weeks ago.  I have been cleared to play from my surgery and I want to play NOW!  I am going to play today, even though my back is bothering me.  I have been good by icing it down and being wise about what I do, until today.  Stupidity is going to rule the day today.  I am going to play golf even though my back isn't 100%. 
     My decision has been made.  Stupidity will rule the day.  Come visit me in the hospital.    

No comments:

Post a Comment