Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Can Cherries Be Harmful To Your Health?

     From the title of today's blog you may think that I am going to talk about the red dye in Maraschino cherries.  It has been said that it causes cancer and you should avoid the cherries.  I am sorry but I very much like the cherry on top of my Baskin and Robbins sundae. If Baskin and Robbins will thow some shekels my way, I would be happy to blog about the experience of a two scoop chocolate chip-pralines and cream sundae with fresh strawberry topping, whip cream and nuts with a cherry on top but I will not realize any financial benefits from them.  That is a pity, but oh well. What was I talking about anyway? It is only 7:30  AM here in California so I can't go out and get a sundae right now anyway. Darn!
     I just received an important phone call and have to leave.  I'm sorry but we will have to continue this discussion tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment