Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Know...It's Tuesday

     Yes, I know.  I haven't posted for almost a week.  There are no reasons for me not posting other than life is getting in the way.  Things have been hectic and I admit to being a bit lazy. It seems little things come up and I just don't take the time to post.  Life is like that I guess.
     It's not that I don't have access to a computer.  My laptop is fine and Denise has a laptop as well.  I have access to a computer at Denise's house, but it is just taking the time to sit down and use it to write.  I am a writer and that is what I do.  I need to write, and write every day.  My lazy streak is coming out right now and I don't like it.
     As you know, or maybe you don't, Denise and I are getting married in June.  Many of you have congratulated us on our upcoming wedding, thank you very much for that. My mind has been very much on this.  Many changes are in the works and I don't do well with changes. Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad thing and I welcome the changes.  But, they are still changes which will radically alter my life and it is hard to get my mind around them. Fact of the matter is that life changes whether or not you are standing still or running.  I accept that, and would rather participate instead of spectate. Hey, that's a great line.  I think I will make a poster out of it.
I am really excited about what is coming in the future.
     I am trying to be consistent with my posts.  It seems that is a flaw in my character, my consistency in life.  Please help me work on that. However, I refuse to be a spectator and relish the role of participant.    

No comments:

Post a Comment