Monday, February 4, 2013

It's a Killer

     I have come to a realization.  You are probably asking yourself--or not--why is this any different than  other times I have written about anything.  Well, this is different.  I have had a revelation, and I live in Fresno not on the island of Patmos Greece. I almost had to live in a cave, but that's another story and I don't put myself on the level of St. John.
     Many things have dawned on me and have become part of my consciousness. First, the 49ers are not going to win their sixth Super Bowl. I'm OK with that, by the way.  Life rolls on and we have to pick up the pieces and move on.  Where have I heard that "Move On" comment?  Oh yes, many times after my separation and divorce.  It is true you know.
     I think that Kimberly Garfoyle, commentator on Fox News is a very beautiful woman.  That is quite a revelation.  So is Nicole Petalides and she goes into a special column because she is Greek.  I'm Greek, but I am no special revelation. I do have some hansom gray hair though.
     Here is the great revelation.  I am getting older and my body is not functioning as well on less rest.  There, I have said that. When I stay up late and then get up at my normal early time, I suffer.  Even my beloved coffee doesn't help. Sad as it is, it is reality and a big revelation. I stayed up late last night and overslept this morning.
     I don't like letting the morning get away from me.  I am a morning person and get a lot done before noon. Today was a day I didn't get much done as I got up very late. It is really a killer of my creativity and productivity.  That's life I guess.    
       

No comments:

Post a Comment