Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Not About Coffee

     The last few posts you had to endure my rants and ravings about coffee.  Today, I will save you from any discussions about coffee beans.  There will be no talk about the history of coffee and I shall not mention the noble bean, the roast, the grind or creamers.  I promise you that.  Let me go get another cup and we will get on with this post.
     Ahhhhh....that tastes good.  I am awake now and totally cognizant of what I am saying, and  well aware of the world around me.  My steaming cup has been conjured up and the milk--2% remember as I am trying to loose weight--has been added to the warm and tasty brew.  I had to use brown sugar this morning as I am out of artificial sweetener. Why does this taste so good? OK, enough about coffee, let's get on with the post.
    Hold on just a second, let me take another sip. The luscious roasted nut like flavor of fresh ground and brewed French Roast coffee flows over my taste buds and they are dancing with pleasure.  Wow, that tastes great!
    Enough about coffee, let's get on with the task at hand. As I said, I absolutely refuse to talk about coffee on this blog post. You can be assured that that will not happen. Hold on to your hats as I am going to start the blog.
     I am a sports fan.  I also like coffee.  Oops, I said I wouldn't talk about coffee.  I am sorry about that, let's move on.  I am a big baseball fan and follow the San Francisco Giants and Oakland A's. Few things in life provide as much joy as being in AT&T Park on a warm, sunny day or in the case of AT&T a cold summer night. I don't mean to insult those of you who worship the blue, we can still be friends.
   I play golf.
This was in May, and it got cold. This is the only caption I could think of  and not anger anyone.
   That's it for today as I am running a bit late and have an important appointment today that I have to prepare for. It is at Starbuck's and I probably will have another cup of coffee.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment