Monday, February 18, 2013

Plain, Chocolate...Ya, Ya, Ya

     I hope you read this morning's post.  I have to explain to you that my editor was half asleep and didn't have his coffee yet as well.  Trees do not bear fruit, they bare fruit--I think.  A bear would bear fruit if a female bear had a cub.  Would it bare fruit?  I am not sure. Bears don't ware clothes so at any rate they would bare, or bear fruit.  I guess that trees would bare fruit as well seeing that they don't wear clothes as well.
     Hey, I was up late last night and didn't sleep well to boot.  My mind is not as clear as it could be right now--but as you know that is nothing new as well. If you think that I am just trying to hear myself talk right now, you would probably be right. I'm going to bed so that I can talk about coffee some more in the morning.  I promise you this, I will make sure I have my coffee before I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment