Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Sun Came Up

     Not everyone in this world is a football fan.  I understand that and for those of you who aren't, that's OK. I happen to like baseball more but that is a personal preference.  My game to play is golf, and I don't hide that fact. Still, to many when their team doesn't win, some fans think that the world has come to an end.
     So it was with this Sunday. The Super Bowl this Sunday was the third watched Super Bowl in history.  The 49ers, my team lost and many fans of the Niners were a bit distraught about the loss. To me it was OK, it's over now bring on baseball.  You almost thought that many fans thought that the world would come to an end.  Funny thing though, the sun cam up Monday morning.  I don't know if it will come up this morning because I am writing this at 5::00 in the morning, but I am awake and I am going to assume that it will come up.  It always does.
    I am going to try something here.  Those of you in Kuala Lampur, it is Tuesday.  Has the sun come up yet? How is the weather there?
     

No comments:

Post a Comment