Sunday, February 17, 2013

Plain, Chocolate, Hazelnut or French Vanilla?

     It is time to greet the morning here on the West Coast of the US. It is a beautiful morning, the sun just peeking over the Sierra Nevada and the sunshine is warmly streaming through the sliding glass window in Denise's house. She's asleep, by the way, but I promise to stick to the subject here and not drift off to somewhere I don't want to go.
     In my case, what is the importance of the morning other than God has seen fit to leave me on this Earth one more day? That's a good thing and I am not complaining.  However, the most important component to morning is to get up and post on this blog.  I didn't post yesterday throwing off the world's complex order of  things. That too is OK because the world needs to learn to deal with small changes.
     I am trying to post and communicate with you on a daily basis.  I don't want you to feel like the world will end.  We tried that on December 21, the world did not end but it caused great fear in some of your hearts.  With me not blogging on a daily basis, it does throw things off. This chaotic world has to have some consistency about it and when something important is not there it really destroys the balance of life. My duty is to write this blog, which adds to the rhythm of that ordered world.  I take that duty quite seriously, trying to maintain that equilibrium of that delicate world.
     What did all that I just said mean to the world and will it be preserved in the annals of human history as a classic work?-- Probably not. Its true meaning probably is that it means absolutely nothing, get out your hip boots he's at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment