Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Daddy...Where Do Chihuahuas Come From?

     I have often wondered that. A chihuahua is a dog, I know that but aren't dogs supposed to be big animals?  Didn't they evolve directly from huge wolves? I can see coyotes, but chihuahuas?  It kind of makes you think.  I don't mean to question God, and I don't really understand a lot of what God does but a chihuahua?
     I think he got distracted or something.  Maybe he meant to make a rat and saw a dog so he made a chihuahua.  I don't know, I wasn't there. Could be though.
     One thing I have noticed about chihuahuas is that they don't know that they are small.  I have seen a toy chihuahua take on a great dane, and the great dane backed off.  I have also heard of a husky eating a chihuahua, but that again is another story. I guess defiance, especially on the part of the toy chihuahua can be a stupid thing.
     My chihuahua was small and would go with me wherever I went in the house.  He was a barker as well. The whole thing brings into question who was the pet and who was the master.  You know what I mean if you have a chihuahua. Its funny though how he would curl up under the covers of my bed in his own spot.  If I rolled over into his spot, he would growl as if to say, "Hey, this is my spot stupid!"  I remember hearing that from someone else before, but we won't go there.  I promise to be nice and not mention my ex.
     Housebreaking my chihuahua was another matter.  I would do all that the vet had said to get him to go outside to do his business, but it seemed as though it was more fun for him to drive me nuts by peeing on everything.  Again, who was the master and who was the pet. I must say that he was OK with going outside to poop though.I was very thankful for that.
     I lost my dog in the divorce and really miss him.  I will let it go at that.
Isn't he cute?  I miss him, woof, woof.
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment