Monday, February 24, 2014

Listen Closely...This Is Very Important!

     I have something very important to share with you today.  This is something that has been on my heart for a very long time and would be totally remiss if I didn't put my thoughts down.  Don't worry, what I am about to say is not earth shattering and the world will probably not come to an end today--maybe tomorrow but not today.  It is my hope that you would continue reading.
     Wait just a minute, if you would please.  Denise is calling me.  What's that Dear?  I need to take you to work this morning because you can't get the car started.  O.K., I will be with you in a minute.  Oh, you need to go now.  I'll just be a second, I'm writing just now and am in the middle of an important post.  You need to leave right now.  O.K., let me just finish this thought.
     Excuse me, I will be right back.  I have to take my wife to work.






     Sorry for the interruption, but as most married people know when your spouse needs something--like right now--its not a good idea to keep her, and notice here that I said her, waiting.  That would be totally discourteous on my part and probably would result in my sleeping on the couch again tonight.  This is an unfortunate consequence that my intention is not to repeat.
     Let's see, where was I?  Oh yes.  What I am about to write may change your world hopefully for the better.  After finding out about it myself, it certainly did have an effect on my life and how I think.  The ramifications and influences the whole concept and thought will revolutionize your life.  Things will look different to you, I guarantee that.  Here goes.
    Wait a minute, the doorbell just rang.  I'll be right back.






     Sorry about that.  I had to answer the door.  That was really different.  It was a chihuahua dressed in a business suit that wanted to talk about freedom for dogs.  He mentioned something about car seats for dogs when they ride in their human's car, but I couldn't quite make out all he was saying other than he was very unhappy about my blog the other day.  After all, I don't speak Arfic. Now, where was I?
     Oh yes, back to what I was going to share with you that was extremely important. Hold on, my phone is ringing. Sorry I have to take this one.  Its from the cheese factory. I am supplying the cheese for a meeting of The Loyal Order of Mice and the cheese is being shipped today.  I have to stay on top of this one in order to be on the cutting edge of the situation.  This is a tough position, any way you slice it--OK, that one stunk like limburger.  I'll be right back.






     That was a close call.  All is well with the cheese, they just wanted to let me know all was well with the shipment.  They didn't want to spoil my day, but were happy to mold my expectations on how good the cheese would taste.
     Darn, nature calls.






     I'm back.  Let's see.  Hold on, the phone just rang again.  Its Denise and she needs me to pick her up. Sorry, I've got to run.  What was I going to share with you?  It must not have been that important.
OK, I know this post may not fly.  This airplane will.
   

 
    








   

No comments:

Post a Comment