Friday, February 7, 2014

Here Today...Going Somewhere Else In a Little Bit

     I don't have very much time today, so I am not going to write a blog to share with you today.  I have to go very soon, so I have to say this is all I have.  Please don't get mad at me as I try very hard to communicate with you and bring you a chuckle or two.
     We will be leaving very soon, but I will be back.  Isn't it amazing that when you kind of have a day off, things seem to pile up and unexpected crisisses (What is the plural of crisis and how do you spell it?) pop up. They always seem to come when you are planning something really fun.  I hate that.  People don't seem to understand that a lack of planning on their part does not constitute a crisis on my part. When will people learn?
       I am not a fireman.  I just play one in life.  I am actually a freelance writer who taught for twenty years and then retired, but I have aspired to the position of fireman.  I don't put out the actual hot fires, but the fires that are created by mistakes of others or consequences that are created beyond my control that I have to put out. Problem is, these things seem to happen at times where I have something else planned and my plans have to change.  I guess that's why they pay me the big bucks, of yet I have to see.
       At any rate, ciao baby.  I'm on my way out the door.
This is the only door picture I have, so you will just have to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment