Monday, July 14, 2014

Coffee!!!

     It has been a while since I have written about coffee. As I sip on my first cup of the divine exlixir for the day, I ponder the importance of it. No I''m not. That was a bunch of bull.  In reality, I'm sitting here at 6:00--06:00 military--thinking about what to write about. I am drinking my coffee, and it is wonderful.
     You are probably asking, why do I get up at somewhere around 6:00--06:00--almost every morning? Sometimes I ask myself that too. After all, I am retired with nothing on my hands but time. I don't work--that can be debated. Why do I get up that early? I guess I enjoy my coffee.  Hmmm--I was wondering how I was going to bring this back to the subject of coffee. Excuse me for a bit, I have to go pour me another cup.  I drank the first cup very quickly trying to think about what to write. The sacrifices I make trying to put down on paper--uh computer--entertaining drivel for you to read. I'll be right back.
How about a little Mariachi music until I get back?

     

No comments:

Post a Comment