Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sorry, I Just Won't Comment On That

     I figured that it was time to write a post again.  I know that I have not done so in about ten days.  I'm sorry, work has been hard.  There are things that have taken up my time that I just haven't been able to get to the blog site and just write what was on my mind. A great deal has happened in the time I didn't post, but I am sorry I just don't want to comment on them and for numerous reasons.
     I am not even going to discuss the many things that happened. At this point, I just don't feel like it is appropriate to share them. You will just have to trust me on this. As you know, in most cases I just about share everything with you but today I am not going to.  The cover of that book has been closed and sealed, I don't know how but I sealed it. Don't try opening it from the back cover either, because you will initiate the self-destruct sequence. You don't want to do that. I will not be held legally liable for any injury that may cause.
     Stop!  I can't take it any longer.  I confess! This is just a bunch of garbage.  This post stinks. I don't have a sane idea--that was a bad choice of word because when are any of my blog ideas ever sane--idea to write about today. I stared at the blank paper--sorry, blank computer screen--and nothing came to mind. This was all that came out of my normally creative and fruitful mind. I promise that it will never happen again. Will you ever forgive me?
    Hi to those of you in Poland.  I miss you and want you back.
There is a lot at steak making these posts as great as they can be.  What?  Wrong steak?  Oh, stake. Sorry, I have been off for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment