Sunday, July 20, 2014

Who Is "WE", Part--Heck, I Don't Know and Do I Care?

     I said I was done with this topic.  I guess not and it had to happen. When it did happen, I knew that I just had to share it with you. "They" struck again and "We" had to say something about it.
     My grandson had to get something out of the refrigerator.  He's three going on twenty-seven you know. He found what he wanted after staring into that great empty space that is our refrigerator right now and got what he wanted.  Denise was standing very close when he slammed the refrigerator door shut. Are you waiting, here it comes.
     "Timmy (the name has been changed to protect the innocent), WE don't slam the refrigerator door."
     This kind of makes you wonder. Is there someone, the reviled "they", out there sneaking into people's kitchens or wherever they have refrigerators and slamming the doors. As I have said before, "they" are really bad people aren't they? From what I gather "they" also have a lot of fun too that "WE" don't get to have. Getting back to the slamming of the refrigerator, do they have heavy duty refrigerator doors in "they" land.  The world of "they" must be very specially made to compensate for all of this. "They" probably build the doors heavy duty to withstand all the slamming.  I thought that I would give you something to think about.
     On a totally unrelated matter I thought I would share one last thought about last night's dream.  I know why I was naked.  I don't know why I was up that ladder and what the rest of that dream was about.  I really don't want to know. I was naked because I was hot sleeping and needed to take my shirt off so I would be cooler. No, I don't sleep naked if you were wondering and shame on you for even thinking about that. That is a scary thought in and of itself. At any rate, I think the mystery of my being naked on that ladder has been solved.
     Last night's dream was pretty strange as well.  It was something about taking a "selfie" with famous golfer Gary Player.  You figure it out.  I'm not even going there. I'm just glad I'm awake having my coffee now. Am I awake?
This is our kitchen.  Timmy (the name has been changed to protect the innocent) is not in the picture but the refrigerator is.  "WE" don't slam the door on the refrigerator.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment