Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday (Correction To Previous Saturday Post)

     Excuse me, but I made a mistake. I know, I am very accurate with this blog in what I share and say but I have to make a correction.  This was told to me by Dan who is in Hawaii right now. Of course his real name isn't Dan, but I changed the name to protect the innocent. Forgive me for the inaccuracy.
     The time change between California and Hawaii is three hours this time of year. Sorry for the goof.  Maybe that was why Dan asked me if I really knew what time it was. It was 4:00 AM instead of 5:00 AM. No wonder he was a bit upset. I
What Dan saw in Hawaii before I called him at 6:00 AM.
forgive you Dan for saying those things you said to me. You weren't sleeping when I called were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment