Tuesday, September 30, 2014

5 AM Comes Awful Early

     Why do I try to be up at 5 AM every morning. The answer to this is very simple.  This is the only time of the day I can get anything done and is the most productive time of the day for me. Besides, why put anything off until 8 AM when you can get it done at 5 AM. That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
     If I wait until 8 AM I WON'T get anything done.  Today is a prime example of that.  Each time I sit down to write I am disturbed and have to perform some menial task that takes me away from what I should be completing.  Take today for example. I thought I would sleep in this morning and maybe get a few hugs from my wife. I'm not going to say anything about my wife here because I want to sleep in the house tonight, not in the doghouse in our back yard which we don't have.  The neighbor builds doghouses and I don't want to go knock on their door tonight and ask if I can sleep in one of them. I love my wife and she is wonderful.  I love you dear. At any rate, the day got off to a late start and given the errands I am having to run. I'm not getting a whole lot done.
     I'm not going to give you a rundown of the errands, although it is payday and I have to pay some bills.  I don't want Denise to take care of these errands because she is busy.  It is enjoyable getting out of my cage. By the way, I am free because the sippee cup guards have deserted the palace.  It seems as though they are from a nomadic tribe of plunderers and it was time for them to move on to plunder other rich kingdoms. That is the way life is, you know.
    The wonderful thing about getting up at 5 AM is that people think you are crazy getting up that early.  Because of this, they tend to leave you alone until they think you are sane. The part that is most appealing to me about the whole idea of working this early is that no phones ring and nobody interrupts you. Let them think you are crazy at least until you have had your first cup of coffee. Yessssss!!!!!!!!
     I must go now as I am off to perform some meaningless task such as pay the electric bill and go to the bank. I suppose I can do this on-line, but I am a people person and prefer to do this in person.  What if there is a problem that only a live individual can take care of. Oh crap, I have to get going.
Time to ship out and get something done. This is not one of my better pictures by the way.  It was taken through a window on a cruise ship and not up to my normal high standards but what the heck.  I am human--sort of. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment