Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Achy Breaky Heart--First Update

    Guess what.  I went to the gym again today.  This is the second day that I have worked my fitness program.  I'm very proud of myself. I also want to congratulate the friend that worked out with me. I texted him yesterday and invited him to join me and he did.  After all, 5:00 AM comes very early, but it was worth it.
     I just want you to know that I feel great, even though this is only the second time back to the gym. My physical shape is not as good as it was two years ago after suffering some serious health issues, and my accomplishments at the gym were much greater then. It is my own darn fault. I just stop going and working out.
     At any rate, I want those I love and whoever else cares to know that I'm back.
I'm back to the gym and on the road to health again!

No comments:

Post a Comment