Saturday, September 13, 2014

Round and Round She Goes--Where She Stops Nobody Knows--Hey, It's A Slot Machine

     Maybe I do have too much time on my hands.  The problem with getting up at 5:00 in the morning--05:00 for those of you on military and international time--is that by noon, you have pretty much gotten everything done. Well almost, I have to post my blog entry for today which this is it. What's next?
     Well, countin' flowers on the wall, that don't bother me at all. Smokin' cigarettes--hey wait a minute, I don't smoke--and watchin' Captain Kangaroo--how can I do that, he's passed away--don't tell me, I've nothin' to do. Thank you Stadler Brothers for that comment on the importance of being busy. Actually, I do smoke a good cigar every now and then.
     I can keep myself busy and I have a lot to do. Remember, I am a writer and I must cleverly craft and put my thoughts down on paper--uh, computer screen. I used to do this on paper, but that got a bit messy and when I hit the publish button, nothing would happen. I tried opening a window and reading my post in a very loud voice but the neighbors kind of didn't like that.
     You ought to try "Social Media Gaming".  I love it that they call it "Gaming".  Hey fellas, it's still gambling. I am too cheap to go on the paid sites and use the free sites. It is a lot of fun especially since they give you so many chips.  I am a multi-millionaire to the point that Donald Trump would be proud. Hey, $10,000 on a spin of the slot,  no problem.  Let's get a little daring and up it to $100, 000.  Wow! I am spending a lot of virtual money.This is making me pretty tired though--afterall, I did get up at 5:00 this morning--and I am starting to loose on my virtual slot machine so I think I will go up and lay down in my virtual comped eight room suite with pool and jaccuzzi. This is the life.
Now this is a waste of time.  What a wonderful waste of time it is though.

No comments:

Post a Comment