Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday--Day Of Rest

     I have to apologize to you my readers.  Today is Sunday and I at this point am having difficulty coming up with something humorous to say.  After all, it is Sunday, which is supposed to be a day of rest. I shouldn't have to work on Sunday let alone think. For you, I will try.
     Our car broke down Friday night. OK, now let's take the ball and run with it. That's kind of funny--not the car breaking down but taking the ball and running with it.  It is the first Sunday of the new American Football season.  I guess you can chuckle at that, at least I thought it was good.  The car breaking down was not funny, the football reference and taking the ball and running with it was. So I am grasping at straws here trying to write something, what I do is not easy.  By the way, what do I do?
     That about covers everything for today.  Remember, today is Sunday and a day of rest. I'm going to start resting right now with a great cup of coffee. I had to go to commercial ground coffee because of little people sleeping in our house.  I can't wake them up grinding fantastic whole ground French Roast beans.  That would be criminal.  I did indulge though and bought a high quality coffee from the supermarket. It's dark roast, of course. I'm going to go rest now.
I haven't hit my wall yet.  See me later at about 7:00 tonight.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment