Thursday, September 11, 2014

Today's Blog Topic Is...

     I wrote that title three hours ago. Yes, I have had my coffee but I just can't get my mind to settle down on a topic to write about. Nothing is striking me as of yet.  If I wait long enough maybe the meteorite will hit me in a flash of fire and glory or my blood pressure medication will start kicking in and I will have to suddenly visit the loo--sorry bathroom.  I don't think I have had any readers yet from England. I did have a couple from Ireland though.  They know what a loo is.  I'm not quite sure Americans do.
     Let's see.  I could write about President Obama's speech last night, but I blinked and missed it. Actually, I had choir practice last night, and the choir director gets very angry when I miss. The truth of the matter is, I have no choice but to go to practice every Wednesday night. The choir director and I are very close so I don't want to anger her or disappoint her in any way. She owns and drives the car. OK, I will come clean. She's my wife--yes, dear.
     I honestly haven't seen of heard the President's speech on ISIS last night.  If I did, I wouldn't comment on it here. This is a blog devoted to happy things and even though I am a fairly astute guy politically I don't want to make anyone angry or be controversial. I want to keep Billy Bob Hunter who reads my blog down in Campbell, Alabama and don't want to make any remarks that will push him away. I also don't want to say something politically charged that will make Professor Cyril Hockford of Boston, Massacheusetts upset as well.  I value your readership and want to keep you as friends and readers.
     Don't push me so hard to make a controversial statement. Please, I beg of you. You are pushing me and I don't like it. Stop that please, I don't appreciate it.
    All right, you forced me. I will say something controversial here and I hope it doesn't anger anyone. Remember, you forced me into it against my better judgement.  If I anger someone with this comment, you were the ones that forced me into it. Here it comes so are you ready for it?  I DON'T LIKE ZUCCHINI!
There, are you happy?
Another controversial statement: Eating a bacon wrapped corn dog can be hazardous to your health. Oh, who cares?
     Hi Poland! I wonder why no Greeks read my blog? Hmmmmmm........

No comments:

Post a Comment