Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Don't Get Mad At Me--I Have To Work Today

     Today's post is going to be very short.  I have to work very hard today. It is very tough taking those pictures of the golf course, and I am very excited to have to play Catalina Golf Course today.  Don't worry though, you will be seeing the video that I put together when I get home. I will assure you it will be a dandy. In the meantime, don't get mad at me.  I'm just doing my job, that's all.
     Hi Ploand.  Just to help you out, Catalina is an island off the California coast about 22 miles. It is unique and quaint.  I hope that helps.
Ah yes, Catalina Island is one of my favorite places on Earth.  Will you get that finer out of the picture please.  I can't believe the quality of help you get these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment