Friday, October 5, 2012

Bad Jokes

        You should feel very fortunate.  I have spared you from some of the worst humor and jokes that my cob webbed over brain can come up with.  You have dodged the bullet thus far but now it is time you take one for the team.  It is time.  Here goes, I will go lightly on you at first not wanting to overwhelm you  all at once.  Sit still, this will be painless and I promise I will be gentle and only hit you with one. Remember, you could be at the dentist getting a root canal.
     I went to a memorial service for a music teacher last Saturday.  It was a very somber occasion which celebrated the life of the person that had passed on.  She had a very full and wonderful life which effected the lives of many in her community.  She taught violin--I think you see this coming but again it will be painless and quick.  I pity violin players--brace yourself for this now--because they seem to be always strung out. See, that was painless.   I love violin music including country music with the fiddle.  But I wouldn't want to play the violin because there are too many strings attached.  Snuck that one by you, didn't I.    Couldn't resist that one and forgive me for that.  When I am on a role, I just can't stop and it must be a flaw in my character.
     On a serious note, thank you for following and reading my blog.  I certainly appreciate it and hope you are enjoying it.  I also welcome your comments and feedback.  I realize that some of my posts are better than others but that is the nature of blogging.  By the way, my book should be coming out soon as an e-book and I will have more information on this soon.  Again, a hearty thank you to all of you.

   
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment