Thursday, October 11, 2012

Straight Up Guy. Not Quite Yet.

     Most of those who know me know that I am pretty much a straight up guy.  Yesterday I wasn't.  As I said, my sciatica was bothering me and I was walking around a bit strangely. Actually, I was not walking but hobbling around in pain.  I could not walk upright and looked like Quasimoto's- the hunchback of Notre Dame"s- better looking twin brother. It wasn't a pretty site and it didn't feel good either. It hurt and hurt bad.  Those of you who suffer from sciatica know what I am talking about.
     Should you care, and I don't think the state of global politics will change with this information, I am feeling much better today.  I am able to get off the couch and walk around almost upright.  I am still in pain, but not as bad. Instead of yesterday's machete stabbing me in the back, the pain is more like an ice pick.  That is kind of appropriate because I am icing my back so much. I chuckled and got it. OK, that was some really bad humor in which probably nobody got, but that's experimental humor. I crack myself up a lot. Sometimes  it works, sometimes not.
     Speaking of icing my back, it's off to the couch to ice it so I don't have to walk so strangely.





     The cause of the dreaded pain.  Not really, I just wanted to share the picture.  I parred the hole, by the way.



There was more in the news about identity theft.  It seems as though certain countries are hacking into bank accounts.  Protect yourself.  Click on the "Identity Theft" button and get protected. Check it out, it is very affordable.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment