Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Careful, Don't Cut Yourself

     What does the title "Don't Cut Yourself" have to do with my post today?  Funny you should ask that. It's about getting older, and I'm sure some of you will relate to this.
     Here goes.  I used to be able to shave in the morning without wearing my glasses. Those days have long gone.  I look in the mirror and instead of seeing a bright and cheery happy face, I see a round very fleshy oval that I can only assume is me. Is it wise to take a very sharp instrument and run it over this beautiful orb? I knew that changes had to be made to this morning ritual when I slathered shaving cream up my nose, or the blurry appendage that stuck out from the flesh orb. Changes are hard for me.
         Time marches on, I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment