Monday, October 1, 2012

     Getting old is a wonderful thing, especially when you consider the alternative.  You do some funny things as you age though.  Sometimes you forget things.  I'm OK with that. My great realization of this happened on Saturday.
     Saturday was the day I was to leave to spend a marvelous weekend with my special lady friend.  My gas tank was low so I knew I had to stop for gas and did at a station close to the freeway.  I payed for my gas and and got back into my car and drove off.  About four miles down the freeway, I wondered how much gas I had put in and how many miles I would go on the gas I had just put in.  Seventeen miles on the gauge didn't make sense.  Did I not do something I should have?  How about put the gas in the gas tank. You must understand that I am not perfect and I am getting older.  Next time I go to the gas station, will someone call me and make sure I put the gas in.  Please?  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment