Wednesday, October 3, 2012

     The floor in front of my T.V. is beckoning me.  I cannot ignore it and it has become an important part of my life.  It is there and I must deal with it.  Each day it is there and presents a life and death situation for me.  It is time.
     Let me explain.  My weight two and a half years ago was up to 300 pounds.  It was time that I did something about it, and my ex-wife was the first stimulus to my loss of weight. She made the best decision of my life and decided to divorce me.  That got the ball rolling and I began to make some significant life changes. One was that I would do crunches, leglifts and stretches first thing in the morning.  My eating patterns had to change and I had to get to the gym.  The weight had to go.  Seventy pounds melted off my body, and I am proud of that.
     Life stabilized and I began to not go to the gym and stop my morning routine.  I kept trying to hide, but thirty pounds were successful in finding me. I figured out why my asthma is bothering and sciatica is ravishing my back.  Funny thing this weight gain.  To put it mildly, my health began to slip and time was time to do something. The floor beckoned me, and I responded. The floor calls me as we speak and I am on my way there now. It has been more than a week since I returned to the floor and I am feeling better and my pants fit better as well.  Maybe it is working.
   
     There was more in the news today about thieves stealing a person's identity.  Don't go unprotected.  Click on the "Identity Theft" button and see what LegalShield has to offer.

     Next time!      

No comments:

Post a Comment