Friday, October 12, 2012

It's Friday

     Yes, it is Friday today--at least where I live.  That doesn't mean much to me though being retired.  I live in a retired world where every day is Saturday.  You could look at it in a different way as well. I work every day doing something.  Retirement to me does not mean I don't work and live on my pension.  Far from it,  my ex-wife saw to that.  To me, a weekend is not a weekend as far as work.  Tomorrow morning I will be hard at it on my computer running my internet businesses and bringing my normal humorous views of life to you. I work seven days a week. Ca you prove to me that tomorrow really is Saturday?
    To me, a Friday is a Monday and a Saturday and could be a Wednesday.  I do keep track of Monday, Wednesday and Friday because those are golf days.  I can't miss my quarter skins golf day, that would be criminal.  That is a priority.  Oh, and Wednesday afternoon I pick up my grandson at school. I don't want him walking home from school. With my back being out, I can't play golf so that really messes with my mid.  Is it really Friday?  Not in Japan.


Yesterday I saw a report on identity theft. The report talked about how hackers had stolen the records of 23,000 students in Northern Florida.  Don't leave yourself unprotected!  Click on the Identity Theft button and check out the program.  Protect you identity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment