Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I've Decided

    My mind is made up.  After many years of thinking about the problem and wondering what the solution is, I have come up with an answer.  The internet has been a very important resource as well as important conversations with musicians and other experts.
     For years, I have been wondering which musical instrument I should learn to play. Many consultations have taken place with my musician friends with their input on my musical abilities being very helpful .   The votes are in, and here goes.  I choose the harmonica. You think I am kidding.  I am not.  The past few days have been spent with my lady friend in Merced and then last night I spent ten minutes learning the harmonica.  Now that is dedication.
     Excuse me now I have to practice.  Weee...Wah...Weee...Wahhh...My...Dog...Has...Fleas...My...Dog...Has...Fleas...
     Wow!  That was intense.  I think I will sit back down and rest since I really worked on that one.  Besides, it's time to drink my morning coffee.  Sorry about that, I wasn't supposed to mention my coffee.  Forgive me for that, please.
     Take a look at Hotwire.  They are running some great deals on travel right now.  This is a great time to travel with schools being in session and the weather cooling off in the Northern Hemisphere and summer coming in the Southern Hemisphere. Click on the Hotwire link and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment