Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sorry, I Have To And Couldn't Resist

     I just got back from choir practice and the Fresno Community Choir.  We are doing "Elijah" by Mendelsohn which is a great piece of music and are having a great time in rehearsal with the piece coming together nicely.  There is something I just can't resist.  Here it goes, are you ready.  I must say that me singing about the Profit Elijah puts me at a loss.  Oh, wait a minute.  I spelled profit wrong.  It should be Prophet.  Forgive me God, I know not what I do.  Maybe the Devil made me do it.  Maybe I should just go to bed.  When I write my blogs late at night, they get a little bit screwy as my consciousness dwindles.  Let's just say it gets a bit more screwier.  I'm tired and should go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment