Saturday, October 6, 2012

Line It Up

     Don't get mad at me.  I have to give you some bad news.  I am only going to post once today.  After all, It is Saturday.  I do need to rest that small brain of mine and I cannot keep up the wit and humor if I don't rest it.  It is my hope that you can be patient with me and understand my plight.  My head actually hurts right now from being overtaxed during the week.
     How many of you like and eat bagels?  I am here at Starbucks applying the cream cheese spread to my bagel, sipping on--what else--my morning dark roast coffee.  Why is it that you can never line up the halves of your bagel to match what it was before you put the cream cheese on after you have spread the cheese on.  It should be that the halves fit closely but that never happens.  They just don't line up.
     Should the halves not be lined up, the world just doesn't spin on its axis properly.  The cream cheese oozes out in the wrong places and the messy factor comes more into play. There is a greater chance that the cheese will be wasted because it oozes onto your lips where it shouldn't be.  OK, I'm stretching here and you can see I need the day off.  My comments are beginning to be incoherent. What the heck am I talking about?  I'm done here.  Have a Happy Saturday.
     Now wait a minute.  If you are in Japan or certain parts of Russia its Sunday if you are on the other part of the International Date Line.  It is fall here and if you're in the Southern Hemisphere it is Spring.
STOP!!!!!STOP!!!STOP!!! Enough already, I'm done and taking the rest of the day off.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment