Sunday, December 23, 2012

Better Late Than Never

     What time is it?  Uh-oh, it is after two o'clock and I have been out of church since twelve.  Will you ever forgive me.  I am very sorry in that I promised you that I would post directly after church.  It was the gourmet tuna fish sandwich that did me in.  The football game had something to do with it as well.
     I got home from church and was hungry, it was lunchtime you know.  I also had to feed my son.  What gourmet meal could I fix for the both of us. Let's see, what do we have in the pantry.  How about tuna fish on cracked wheat, a gourmet lunch all the way.  Open the can  of tuna and throw in some mayonnaise and sweet pickle relish and voila, you have a gourmet lunch.  Top it off with some fruit punch crystal light and your are really there.  Life doesn't get any better. Serve it on paper plates in front of the T.V. with the Cowboys playing the Saints and you have ascended into Sunday afternoon heaven. You just kind of drift off into a carbohydrate fog and then sleep. I amaze myself at just how easily I can access the good life.      

No comments:

Post a Comment