Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tomorrow-Tomorrow-It's only a Day Away

     It is once again time for me to post on my blog.  What humorous observation do I have for you today.  Let's see--I will get right to it, I haven't had my coffee yet.  Give me just a minute, I will be right back.







     OK, I can start my day now.  I have my coffee. There is something about fresh brewed double French roast freshly ground coffee that can start a wonderful day.  My day begins with the brew and its kind  the starter pistol for my journey through the day.  Sometimes I make a slight change and buy a batch of Kona blend.  It is great too, with a milder flavor. One gets tired of the same old thing day after day, week after week.  Yes, I do go to Starbuck's, but I have decreased the Starbuck's visits due to my poor financial status right now.  Breakfast has been at home and not at Starbuck's and my usual everything bagel or sausage breakfast sandwich.
     Hold on a minute.  I hear my son waking up and promised him that I would make him pancakes this morning. Go get yourself a cup of coffee or whatever drink is appropriate for where you are living and put your feet up for a minute.  I am going to go make his pancakes.  I will be right back-don't go away.  This is going to be one of my best posts.





    Those were some wicked pancakes.  I am becoming quite the cook since my divorce.  The other night I made a great batch of Spaghetti Carbonara.  It was fantastic.  I kind of specialize in Italian, but I am trying to expand my reciepe base.  I know I misspelled reciepe but hey, I can't spell everything correct and my grammar is not always spot on either. Bottom line is though, I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts with you.
     I fully intended to share my thoughts about tomorrow's end of the planet. Relax, its not like it is the end of the world.  Well, maybe it is the end of the world but I choose to relax and not worry about it. I would give to you my pearl of wisdom which is there is nothing you can do about it so treat it as just another day. Bobby McFerrin was right and had some very profound advice.  "Dont' worry, be happy." That's what I plan to do and expect to wake up Saturday morning just as I have since my birthday 58 years ago. So all I have to say is "Tomorrow, tomorrow, its only a day away". Enjoy the day today and live it to the fullest.











   

No comments:

Post a Comment