Sunday, December 23, 2012

No Time Right Now

     I am on my way to take a shower to go to church and sing in our choir.  This is normally the time that I write my blog.  All I can say is since it is Sunday, I will be back after church to post.  I don't want to disappoint you and I know that you faithfully read my blog.  I don't want you to stop doing that.  Right now though I do need to take a shower.  If you are interested, I sing bass in the choir.
     By the way, I would  to invite you to Central Presbyterian Church in Mercedon January 6 as I am soloing  at the church.  I don't know what I am going to sing yet, but I do know that I am going to have an excellent acommpianist on the piano. My water is running and I have to get going.  I will have more for you later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment