Friday, December 21, 2012

Today's The Day

     Today is the day.  We will find out if the Mayan's were correct.  I am kind of angry because of a cartoon that is circulating that shows a Mayan that has made a calendar and says "I ran out of room on the wheel." Another Mayan watching him says, "You are really going to freak some people out in 2013."  I though about this a long time ago but didn't act on it.  Somebody is going to make a lot of money on this. Oh well, It's not exactly the end of the world.
    Let's see what is happening in my world today.  My back is still hurting and I can't play golf.  Oh well, its not the end of the world.
    I get confused about the correct usage of its and it's.  Oh well, its not the end of the world. By the way, I do know the difference between they're, there, and their.  I'm OK with that.
    I'm out of milk and coffee and my daughter has asked me to buy some unsalted butter for our Christmas gathering tonight. Oh well, it's not the end of the world.
    My old TV is going out and I can't afford a new one.  Oh well, Its not the end of the world.
    My son didn't put the top on the peanut butter and it is drying out.  Oh well, It's not the end of the world.
    Today is going to be very cold and rainy.  Its  the first day of winter by the way.  Hold on a minute, rain is welcomed here because we need it.  Our year is behind as far as rain. Oh well, it't not the end of the world.
    OK, maybe I am not correct. We will find out at midnight tonight whether or not its the end of the world.  By the way, when will the end end? What time zone.  You would think that it would be 12:00 Eastern or in my case 9:00 PST. But the world has 24 time zones and it is already Saturday in Japan. The world would have ended because it's tomorrow.
   I am going to end with that.  I have thought too much and the sun isn't even up yet here in California. I can feel my head about to explode because I have been thinking about this too much. I will be OK though.  Even if my head does explode, it is (that was a cop out) not the end of the world.  Or---maybe its,(sorry I couldn't resist). That was a cheap shot.  Maybe it is the end of the world.  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment